VIA is more than a name; Values-Intentions-Approach describes our philosophy in working with clients:
Finances are about more than numbers. How a family grows, protects, utilizes, and disperses its wealth is a reflection of their collective and individual values, and therefore a family’s values are foundational to our work.
A family’s intentions are the manifestation of their values and evolve as the family’s circumstances change in a dynamic world.
Together we architect and implement a comprehensive wealth management strategy that goes beyond solely investments and incorporates many critical wealth management components (listed below).
Our Approach: Client Example
"We believe education is a catalyst for positive change."
"We want to fund educational costs for our family, extended family, and high potential students from our hometown."
Via worked with the family's other advisors to create wealth transfer vehicles to pay tuition and related education expenses for children and unborn grandchildren.
We also helped our client create a scholarship program at the local high school to defray the costs of tuition, college counseling, test prep, and related expenses.
Critical Wealth Management Components
- Investment Strategy, Management, and Implementation
- Family Dynamics
- Cash Flow & Debt Management
- Tax Planning & Strategy*
- Education Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- Wealth Transfer and Asset Protection Planning*
- Elder Family Member Financial Analysis and Account Administration
- Insurance Planning
- Financial Launch of Adult Children
- Executive Compensation Strategy and Analysis
- Financial Administration & Reporting
- Other because each family is unique